Monday, December 8, 2014

We all have to go back home someday


I wish to share my journey back to my house after visiting my boyfriend. I travel this distance almost every weekend and it is a total of approximately one hour and twenty minutes. This journey, no matter how long it takes, is absolutely worth it every time.

I start my journey in Rambla del Castell and walk towards Vilanova i la Geltru's train station where you can see Google Map's redish pin.

The redish pin is also the start of the second part of the journey from the station to Sants Estació, the black and white circular symbol, following the green line R2 as shown in the image below. 
This image of Rodalies shows the trip in a more direct path without the detailed twists and turns. 

After getting of the train I walk about two blocks from the station to the parking of Bicing and take a bycicle to ride home. The green pin is the start of my bycicle ride, whilst the red one is the end my journey after walking half a block towards my house.
It was interesting to find out there are about 48.5 km between Oriol and me now.  I am now thankful that he is so close to me because when I lived in New Jersey there was an ocean dividing us and we had about 6189.385 km of distance which meant we could only see each other about twice a year. I hope you enjoy my ride. 

No comments:

Post a Comment