Saturday, December 13, 2014

I believe remembering is like traveling back in time

     As young adults, we tend to latch on to our memories since we value each experience so much having lived not many years. Having physical evidence of memorable moments is one of the things I consider to be essential in my life. 
     
     Remembering about an event just by memory does not incite the same emotions as being reminded of that event by looking at an object. This object can be a picture, a pin, a flyer or even a rock. It is this emotional attachment to objects we tend to hold on to because it takes us back to that moment that made us smile. 
     
     I have a box where I keep many of these objects I like to look at when I'm feeling down. The magic of it is knowing what each of them means to you, and only to you. This is why I am only going to show you some pictures of what's inside this box but the experiences and emotions I'll be keeping to myself this time.










No comments:

Post a Comment